Overnight Beauty Tips To Wake Up Gorgeous:
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is famous for treating wounds and scars and also acts as a remedy to rid of acne fast. Apply Aloe Vera juice or gel on spots and let dry for about one hour before washing it off with warm water.
- Aspirin Or Baking Soda: Dissolve an aspirin in a little water and then apply the paste to the acne spot for no more than five minutes. The reason this works is that aspirin and baking soda contain the same acid that many acne treatments use to exfoliate dry skin and decrease redness.
- Vaseline: Apply Vaseline to feet and hands. Massage gently for few minutes. Pick an old pair of clean cotton socks and put on your feet. Cover your hands with cotton gloves. Socks/gloves locks up the moisture from escaping while Vaseline hydrates your feet/hands and makes them smooth.
- Castor Oil: Apply a tiny amount of castor oil to your eye lashes and leave overnight. Regular use makes your eye lashes grow lush and long.
- Skin Massage: Add softness to your skin by massaging it with your favorite lotion or a little coconut oil before going to bed. Wake up with gorgeous skin and defy ageing.
- Healthy Cuticles: An overnight treatment for healthy cuticles is massaging them with castor oil or liquid vitamin E oil in the evening before going to sleep. The oil will help soften the cuticles and strengthen the nails.
- Drink Water: Drinking a glass of water, every night before you go to bed, will help your body to re-hydrate from the inside. It keeps the skin soft and supple.
- Olive Oil, Sugar Lip Scrub: Mix a tablespoon of coarsely powdered sugar with few drops of olive oil. Once or twice a week gently rub the scrub onto your lips to loosen the dead skin. Let it sit for 1 minute, and then wipe off with a damp washcloth. Apply lip balm after use. This will help you keep your lips soft and supple without drying and flaking.
- Dark circles, Wrinkles Around Eyes: Mix equal quantities of sweet almond oil, vitamin-E oil or capsules and coconut oil. Store in small jar. Apply a tiny amount of this oil around eyes during every night and gently massage with ring finger. Leave overnight. It will erase the darkness and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Hair Care: For a healthy hair and better sleep massage a small amount of warm hair oil into your roots. Use your finger tips to gently massage in circular motion and leave overnight. Repeat twice a week for faster hair growth.
Overnight Leave-On Beauty Masks:
- Lemon + Almond Oil Astringent: Combine fresh lemon juice with a few drops of almond oil and mix together. Apply the mixture over the face and under the eyes before you go to bed to wake up feeling fresh without those annoying dark circles and dark spots.
- Tomato + Honey Paste: Cut up a slice of tomato and mix it with a little bit of honey. Apply this on your face before you go to bed. Lay a towel down on your pillow to prevent any staining. Tomatoes contain high levels of vitamins and minerals that are great for the face. Wash the paste off in the morning when you wake, and you will have fresh, glowing skin throughout the day.