Ultimate recipe for beauty and health:
- 2 cups ice
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- hand full of baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup raw almonds soaked for 12 hours
- 3 cups water
- a pinch of salt
- To make almond milk, blend the soaked almonds along with 3 cups water until smooth. You can use this without straining if you like. It has more nutrients and fiber not strained.
To strain the milk pour small amounts of almond milk into the strainer, and then press carefully. Repeat until you get all the milk. Use the almond pulp in curries, cookies etc. Store the almond milk in a glass jar in the fridge. Use within 3-4 days.
- To prepare the peach almond milk smoothie, blend the peaches, banana, spinach, ice and enough quantity of almond milk together on high in a blender. Add more or less almond milk, depending on how thick or thin your like your smoothie. Serve chilled and enjoy this yummy recipe for beauty and health.
- Drink this healthy smoothie daily once or twice. Add few strands of saffron if you like. This smoothie is rich in nutrients and can also enhance skin complexion and tone.