Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. After a wholesome night of eight hours, we need blasts of energy to lead a brand new day. And that’s why breakfast is supposed to be healthy and fulfilling, but that doesn’t mean they have to be boring, so here we give you, the most easy yet healthy breakfast recipes.
Yeah, we hear you. Oats are boring, that’s what you think. But what if we’ll give you three different ways you can make your healthy breakfast delicious ?
- Berry jam : Take a cup of strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. Add a bit of butter (optional) in a pan, add the berries in it and pour some water. Let it cook for five minutes with stirring. The fruits all melt and now you have your jam, that too without any preservatives! Put this as topping on your oats and you’ll thank us!
- Chocolate sauce : Take half cup of chocolate chips, warm them until melted. As you are about to finish cooking oats, pour the chocolate sauce over and mix. Yummy!
- Caramelized Banana Oats : Take a pan, melt butter. Add sugar (according to the sweetness you prefer) and then bananas. Stir lightly before adding some orange juice and cinnamon. Cook for half a minute and your yummy caramelized bananas to top over your oats are ready!
2.Eggs for a healthy breakfast
Boiled egg is oh-so-boring. Agreed. Here are some other ways to cook your eggs.
- French toast : Whisk eggs and add some cinnamon. Take a bread slice and dip in the eggs both the sides and roast it, until you get the brown color. Top it with some chocolate syrup for a tasty yet easy breakfast.
- Egg Soup : sounds ridiculous? But tastes yummy. Add the veggies and spices to the water, and drop a raw egg into it. Due to the heat, it’s gonna cook like benedict eggs. It gives the soup a richer taste!
Bored of eating the same toasts everyday? Try something new.
- Cheese herbs toast : Cheese makes a healthy breakfast, so don’t worry. Take a cheese slice and heat it slightly before adding herbs, chillies, garlic and cinnamon. Put this on the toast and wait till it melts completely on the toast. Serve with ketchup.
- Take some butter, add chopped veggies like potatoes,carrots and onions. Mix well. Add a dash of garlic and oregano. Now pour this over your bread slice and toast it until golden brown.
4. Smoothies on the Go!
Easy, quick and fulfilling. Take a look.
- Berry smoothie: Berries make a great breakfast. They give you the much needed vitamin C without damaging your stomach’s lining or giving you a heartburn. Smash a cup of strawberries, blueberries and blackberries each and put them in the blender. Add some sugar, or a bit or two of dark chocolate. You can add yoghurt too if you like to!
- Overnight oats smoothie : This is super easy! Take some oats, pour milk over them, add some chocolate sauce, maple syrup and leave it overnight. Add some more milk and fresh fruits in the morning and your delicious and healthy breakfast is ready!