DIY morning facial cleanser:
This homemade cleanser is easy to make and quickly rejuvenates the skin to keep it bright throughout the day. It gently exfoliates, soothes and firms the skin to give your face a smooth glowing texture.
- 2 tbsp of Oats
- 2 tbsp of Milk powder
- 1 tbsp of Almond Oil or Olive Oil
- Hand crush whole oats or grind into a powder. Combine all three ingredients in a small bowl, and mix well.
- Place a small amount in the palm of your hand, mix with water until desired consistency.
- Then simply rub it on your face in a circular motion. Leave on your face for about five to ten minutes, or until dry.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Store in a tight sealed container in the refrigerator for a few days.