Good news to all those ardent coffee lovers. Coffee is loved not only by taste buds, but our skin likes to taste it and glow. Coffee or any caffeinated beverages ages the skin if you drink too much. But it keeps the skin polished and demeanor radiant if applied as a face mask. A little bit of coffee powder can affect the skin texture. Let us know how to make this skin polishing coffee face mask.
- One sachet of instant or freshly ground coffee powder
- Lemon juice
How to prepare:
Take a small sachet of coffee powder and pour a little coffee powder into a clean bowl, as you enjoy the strong aroma.
Add 1-2 tbsp of honey (preferably raw honey) and 1 tbsp lemon juice to the coffee powder.
Apply this over the face and neck evenly and leave for at least 15-20 minutes and rinse with plain water.
Benefits of coffee face mask:
- Coffee can boost blood circulation when applied on skin.
- Antioxidants in coffee can improve collagen production and makes the skin young and healthy.
- Honey is a great anti ageing agent, moisturizer and exfoliate for the skin.
- The aroma of coffee churned with sugar in this reduction soothes your senses.
- This face mask can polish the skin with the best ingredients together and helps in rejuvenating a skin as a whole when used at least twice a week.
While this mask is meant to brighten your complexion, it will also tighten it, revealing a more youthful you!
“Start your morning off with a coffee and olive oil facial. Create a paste by mixing together coffee grounds and olive oil. Gently massage into face and wipe away after 30 seconds. The coffee has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties while the olive oil acts as a moisturizer to keep your skin bright and soft.” shares Dr.Oz.