- Pomegranate has been named as the “fruit of heaven” because of its vital nutrients and several health benefits.We often consume pomegranate fruit and throw away the peel. It is found that skin of pomegranate contains more powerful antioxidants than the pulp.
- Pomegranate skin is packed with antioxidants such as flavonoids called proanthocyanidins and non flavonoids such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E that reduces sagging skin and wrinkles.It also purifies blood to prevent the outbreak of wrinkles, improves skin complexion and nourishes the skin.
- Both Pomegranate seeds(arils) and peel are blessed with skin lightening compounds, and are extremely helpful in whitening skin naturally.
- Pomegranate peel works wonders in keeping the sun away from your skin. It blocks the sun really well and saves you from the UVA and UVB radiations.
Here is a best way to use pomegranate to improve skin color, complexion, reduce blemishes, prevent acne and to treat signs of ageing:
Face Pack With Pomegranate And Green Tea:
Green tea and pomegranate are known to be rich sources of antioxidants. This is the reason this face mask helps in skin rejuvenation. It also evens and brightens skin tone. Add a tablespoon of yogurt to freshly prepared pomegranate paste. Mix well and add 1 tablespoon of freshly prepared green tea. Add a tbsp of honey and mix well. Apply all over face and neck and let it stay for about 30 minutes and rinse off.
- To prevent acne and cure blemishes, mix a little pomegranate powder with lemon juice and yogurt. Mix well and apply this as a face mask.
- To reduce the signs of ageing, mix the peel powder with raw milk to make a smooth paste. If your skin is oily, mix with rose water instead of milk. Apply this paste over the face and neck. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse off. Repeat twice a week to reduce wrinkles and sagging neck skin.
- Applying pomegranate peel powder face mask hydrates the skin and locks the moisture keeping it smooth and supple. It prevents premature ageing by acting as a natural barrier to UV rays.
- Mix peel powder with honey, brown sugar and a little milk to make a smooth scrub. Apply this over clean, wet face and gently massage in circular motions to remove dead skin and deep clean the skin. Leave for few minutes and rinse off with water.
- It is the nature’s best sunscreen for skin. Mix fine pomegranate peel powder with your moisturizer and apply this on your face 20 minutes before you go out. This acts as a natural barrier to harmful rays of sun and prevents sun damage of skin, naturally
1. Take four to five pomegranate fruits, cut and remove the seeds completely.
2. Cut the peels into smaller pieces.
3. In a plate or dried cloth, place the peels and take care that they don’t overlap one another. Put them under direct sunlight and allow them to dry.
4. Keep the peels under sun each day till they become hard and lose all the moisture.
5. Blend these dried pieces to make a smooth powder.
6. Sieve this powder if you want more finer powder.
7. Store this powder in an airtight jar and use as required. BUY pomegranate peel powder online