Blemishes however small or intense, they may come overnight or even within few hours. But unfortunately, it takes days or weeks for clearing them. Skin imperfections are very common due to food habits, pollution or health problems. Before puberty, you may had never needed to concern about your skin, but as soon as you entered into teenage, minor skin problems arise and continue. If these early signs of blemishes are ignored or not taken care of, they may soon become a trouble for you.
One of the oldest Indian remedy for preventing these skin imperfections is preserved and brought before you by IBT. The intelligent grannies of India passed over this most effective tip to generations. This anti-blemish face mask is very simple when you make this a habit and doesn’t ignore at least a day.
What’s needed? :-
What to do? :-
- As soon as you are around your twenties or earlier than that, add this skin-care tip to your routine.
- Even if you are of later age, don’t worry, it works for skins of any age.
- Take 5-6 almonds and soak them in half cup of hot water. Do this as early in the morning as possible.
- At night before you go to bed, peel off the skins of soaked almonds and crush them to make a paste.
- Add few drops of milk to this paste and mix well.
- Apply this almond-milk paste all over the face and leave over night.
- Wash with cold water in the morning.
# Follow this tip daily and preserve your beauty. Keep you face flawless for years.