We all dream of a flawless skin but very often the large size of skin pores on the cheeks and nose hamper this dream. Large skin pores may be caused due to genetics, aging, the type of beauty products one uses and people with oily skin are more prone to have large pores. Large pores make the skin appear bumpy and make the skin acne-prone. Excess oil and dirt can get collected in the pores and cause acne.
Here are some home remedies to reduce skin pores:
1. Gentle exfoliation – Exfoliate your skin regularly with a mild natural scrub. You can use sugar and oil to scrub your face. The gritty texture of sugar helps to remove dirt and dead skin cells and helps to improve the texture of the skin.
2. Steam your face – Boil some water or use an electric steamer and steam your face for 10-15 minutes. It helps to clear away dirt and works on pores.
3. Almond pack – Grind 1/3 cup almonds in the grinder and mix with a little water. Make a thick paste and apply on your face. Leave the pack for half an hour. Wash off with lukewarm water and pat dry. It helps to clear blemishes and refine the pores.
4. Lemon juice – Mix 1tbsp of lemon juice with half cup cucumber juice and 1 cup rose water. Apply it on the pores and see how your pores get reduced in size naturally. Lemon juice is acidic in nature and so it helps to tighten the face and shrink the pores. It also helps to give the face a radiant look.
5. Egg white face mask – Mix 1 egg white with 1tsp of lemon juice and apply it on your face evenly. Let it dry and then wash off with water. It helps to tighten and lighten the skin and also pulls out dirt from the pores.