Marriage is one of the most important events in a girl’s life. Every girl dreams of this day since childhood. She wants to look her best on this day and plans each detail long before the wedding day. Makeup makes women feel confident, beautiful, feminine and complete. It covers up all our flaws.
- To get that perfect look, having a good skin is of utmost importance, because makeup starts with great skin. In order to look great on your wedding day, one must take care of certain things before the ceremony. Some of the things to be avoided during the pre-wedding days include food or substances that cause oily skin, swelling and irritation. Spicy, fried and junk foods must be avoided. Stay away from red meats and caffeine.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day as it keeps you hydrated and flushes out all the toxins from the body and helps to get a glowing skin.
- Go for a pre-bridal treatment a week before the wedding. This should include bleach, facial, scrub, massage and polishing. Remove dead skin from your body by applying a good body scrub.
- Go for an eyebrow shaping to a salon a day prior to the wedding day. Pamper and de-stress yourself in a spa to make him go crazy….
- Remove all makeup a night before, using a good cleanser and apply lip balm on your lips.
Today’s makeup trends are mainly glossy and shimmering but ultimately it’s your own personal choice. After all it’s your Day! Proper and accurate makeup that matches the skin tone can make someone look attractive and beautiful. One must make the makeup and hairstyle match with the dress and it should be simple yet elegant. Do not overdo it. There you go girl!!