Orange Face Mask For Glowing Skin:
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 whole orange (juice)
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons dried orange peel powder
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir until well-mixed and combined. You’re looking for a consistency that is thick, but not too runny so it will stay on your face. You can always add extra oatmeal to thicken.
- Spread onto your freshly washed and dried face in an even layer, being careful to avoid the eye area. Leave on for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse this mask off with warm water.
- Store any leftover mask in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.