You can get that bouncy, glossy curls on your hair when you use right technique. You may want it less bouncy or more curly or just slightly wavy. You can always convince your hair accordingly, but the only rule is to avoid damage. When you choose the right tools and use them in a right way, you can attain a beautifully bouncy curls in a jiffy. So checkout 10 best curling irons available in USA.
- Hot Tools Professional Curling Iron 1102:This is the most advanced professional styling tool ever. Its Patented Pulse Technology heats up faster. It maintains constant, even heat, from low to extra hot while you style. The barrels are extremely smooth and gives equally smooth curls without making the hair dry. Once you set the temperature, it stays and maintains that temperature until you change it. Curls hold for a long time. Available barrel sizes 1″ to 5/8″. (BUY HERE)
2. Remington T Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand
The Remington T|Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Wand combines advanced technology and high-performance ceramic coatings with real crushed pearl. The curling wand gives you a professional, salon-quality curls. It quickly reaches a temperature of 410 degrees and has a high-tech barrel with ceramic coating to help you get high definition curls effortlessly.The wand’s barrel is conical shaped, tapering and thinning out at the end. It comes with a heat control ranging from 270-410 degrees Fahrenheit. (BUY HERE)
It comes with a tapered barrel for flexible styling. The Turbo Heat button instantly boosts heat. It comes with 50 heat settings up to 450°F. Cleverly designed with a conical shape that’s wide near the handle for loose curls and narrow at the bottom for a tighter shape. You can work with larger or smaller sections of hair to further customize the look. Sol-Gel Nano Titanium technology makes these irons strong and smooth. Get smooth curls within few moments. (BUY HERE)
4) Conair YOU CURL Curling Wand
The Infiniti by Conair You Curl lets you achieve smooth, frizz-free curls without a visit to the salon. This curling iron has a unique clamp-free conical barrel that makes it easier than ever to create beautiful, natural curls. It also features tourmaline ceramic technology and even heat distribution for professional, shiny, static-free results. Plus, You Curl’s 30-second instant heat feature, four heat settings, and LED indicators ensure you’ll get flawless, kink-free curls every time you use it. (BUY HERE)
5) Infiniti Pro by Conair Professional Nano Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron:
This curl iron claims to give you a 24-hour curl control, even in humidity. The Tourmaline Ceramic technology that emits natural ions to eliminate frustrating frizz for shiny, healthy-looking hair. The powerful ceramic heater heats up in 30 seconds to give you the opportunity to beautify your hair in an instant. It comes with 5 precision heat settings with 400°F highest temperature setting. (BUY HERE)
This curl iron comes with 25 heat settings and 30 second heat up. It has a flashing indicator light that lets you know when you can start styling. Featuring dual voltage settings, the iron lets you select either standard North American 125-volt or 250-volt foreign electricity operation, so you can use your Eurocurler when you’re in Europe. You’ll have bouncing curls to impress within minutes. (BUY HERE)
7) xtava 5 in 1 Professional Curling Wand and Curling Iron Set
Xtava’s 5-in-1 Curling Iron Set feature full-barreled heating power and ceramic and tourmaline coating work together to create a curl that lasts.The possibilities for styles are endless and you can even mix and match wands for multiple-sized curls in one look; just use any of the 5 barrels to change up your look with a mixture of big, bouncy curls and smaller, face-framing curls. (BUY HERE)
8)Revlon Ceramic 3-Barrel Jumbo Waver Curling Iron
Revlon 3-Barrel Jumbo Waver with Ceramic can create extra-large, beautiful “S” waves. The Ceramic Technology provides high heat while protecting hair. It has a 60-second fast heat-up with 25 heat settings for perfect styling of all hair types. Jumbo 3 Barrel Waver from Revlon has triple baked Tourmaline Ceramic Barrels that seals the cuticle to extend wave life with silky smooth results. (BUY HERE)
9) Bed Head Curlipops Curling Wand for Loose Curls
Bed Head Curlipops Styling Iron is designed for versatile styling and loose, tousled curls that are full of smooth texture and volume. High Heat up to 400° F quickly locks in the curl with a clamp-free wrap-and-go design that leaves no creases behind and a natural-looking finish. Tourmaline Ceramic helps to reduce frizz and lock in shine for amazing body that will last day and night. The Bed Head 1″ Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron also comes with a Bonus Heat-protective Glove and a Tangle-Free Swivel Cord that make it easy to style with. (BUY HERE)
10) Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret
Get a perfect curl every time with the Conair curl secret. Loaded with features, this styling tool helps you effortlessly create voluminous curls with just the touch of a button. With the curl secret, your hair is automatically drawn into the Tourmaline ceramic curl chamber where it is gently held, timed, and heated from all directions to effortlessly form a perfect curl. Open to release a beautiful, free-flowing curl. Repeat to create curl after curl. It is suitable for all hair lengths and types so anyone can create gorgeous curls with ease. (BUY HERE)
Hair Curling Tips:
- First prepare the hair by blow drying wet hair.
- Mist a light weight heat protection hair spray all over the top layers.
- Flip your head upside down to spray the bottom layers properly.
- Heat the curl iron to 320ºF (160ºC) for fine hair and 430ºF (220ºC) for thick hair.
- Clamp the iron to 1-inch section of hair closest to your face, and rotate the barrel.
- Immediately roll the just-curled section around your finger, and secure it with a bobby pin on your scalp. It’s okay if it’s messy or the end sticks out.
- Using bigger sections of hair will result in bigger, looser curls, while using smaller sections of hair will give you smaller, tighter ringlets
- Repeat the above two steps with the next section of hair. Secure each curled section on the scalp with a bobby pin.
- Keep going until you finish curling and pinning up all your hair, then apply another coat of hair spray.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes. Then carefully remove all the bobby pins. Draw your fingers through the hair to break up the curls. Once you got the curls the way you want, use hair spray.